Friday 21 December 2012

A dylusions icy tag

Hello, I hope that you are all prepared for the festive season...and for those that believed the world would end today...oops, looks like you need to get pressie buying quickly!!

I thought I would post a photo of my latest tag.

I coloured the tag with inks and used craft stamper magazine free cover stamps (I thought the hanging stars look a little like icicles with stars hanging off them) and a dylusions quote (I do love her quotes)It doesn't show up in the photo but I added some glittery icicle stickles to the stars....after all we all need a little bling at this time of year!

I am entering this into the http://thestampmanuk.blogspot.co.uk/ the theme of which is "In the bleak mid winter", which is my all time favourite carol and one that if I hear it at Christmas time I belt it out......much to the horror of those near me (and the local dogs!!) and I think the cool blue colours and icicles are reminiscent of a bleak winter.

Merry Christmas 

Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment