Tuesday 26 March 2013

Keys, keys and more keys

 Hello, are you keeping warm? It's really chilly here, who'd have thought it was Easter at the end of the week?!! (2 pairs of socks, electric blanket and hot toddy..and I am STILL cold!!...come on...its nearly April...this time last year it was 23 degrees and we were basking in the sun!!...what a difference a year makes!).

Anyway, back to craft....Tracey, one of the lovely Coven, passed me a bag of keys her partner collected for me...aren't they lovely...ooh, so many ideas. 


With such a haul I decided my box could be made into key storage, I added some letters and a die cut key, I painted them all with acrylic, stippled some crackle paint on top and added some green and gold wax to hi-light the texture.


Right, I am off to put ANOTHER layer on and turn the heating up!!

Happy crafting

Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment