Monday 17 June 2013

365 Challenge


Six months into the 365 Challenge. Its been a terrible six months so far (more root canals than I am sure I have teeth, Rheumatoid Arthritis flares becoming more regular, pay the bills job stressing me more each day, then my Dad dying-father day yesterday was NOT a good day I can tell you).  However, the great thing about taking part in this challenge is that it only takes a minute each day and when you flick back though the previous months you realise that there were little snippits of sunshine, albeit short, but they were there.


So, to TRY and be positive I stamped a sunrise style stamp around the edges of my flaming June pages and added some beach huts and a bike with a wicker basket full of flowers....nice and summery I thought!

Happy crafting

Kyla
 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about all your stresses :-( But so glad this challenge is helping even in a small way :-)) Lovely page - love the little beach huts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you are having such a rotten year, Kyla,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment