Wednesday 3 July 2013

WOYWW

 This is a very quick post.  I have been away for a couple of weeks and now the full mess of my desk is on show!!!

The desk literally has my travel art kit dumped on it as I have just returned from a holiday in Malta (see previous post if you'd like to see the photos).

As you can see I am using Shaz Silverwolf's suggestions for using a poundland paint pad as a stamp cleaner....it works a treat!
 

 My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are: 'Naked Dead Wife Tricks Crazy Angel'...well I never did say they all make sense!

Finally this wonderful ATC is from jozart 


I love the idea of stamping and zentangling (is that even a word!!) over the top, so effective.

Happy WOYWW
Kyla
 


12 comments:

  1. Tee Hee. I love those cards. I think I need a set myself! Love your zentangle too - the red gem is the perfect addition to it.

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (19)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG didn't you travel craft light!! Glad you've had a good trip and erm, rest? Your photos are fab. Bet you're keen to get back to your desk now though. Bet the cards aren't as crazy to someone.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a super time away, I loved your photos. Am sure you will be back at the desk inspired by your adventures. Those cards are funny, daft but sometimes I do wonder if someone out there can make sense of them!! Take care Zo xx 69

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to zentagle over the top. Looks fabulous.
    Happy WOYWW and I wish you a lovely week.
    xx Monique #74

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you got the paint pad- I'm all for saving cash! Means more to spend on stash, lol. Love the Zentangle ATC, and your idea is a great one. Look forward to seeing how that works out. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #41 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ATC is amazing. Love it... Happy crafting #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic ATC - that is fabulous :-)
    What is the 'Man Bites Dog' thingy all about ??!! Am I missing something ?

    Nice to visit you.
    Happy WOYWW

    IKE x #30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home, hope you had a fantastic holiday. I love Malta. What a great ATC. Hugs. Pam#27

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you had a smashing holiday and your desk is looking ready to run at it head on into some crafting glory, enjoy

    Happy WOYWW enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #52

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some clever ideas here today :) Fab idea about the paint pad and that Zentangle is so cool too. Thanks for sharing, hope you had a great holiday and happy woyww Liz@63

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kyla. Welcome back from your holiday. I suspect we shall see some skulls featured in your work very soon?
    Hmmn. Not sure what to say about the words there!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment