Sunday 18 August 2013

365 Challenge

Hello peeps.
Now, I know its already half way through August but I have only just taken a photo of this month page!


The 365 Challenge is over a Kate Crane's blog (a very talented lady, I have her DVD's and find her work so inspiring).  

The idea is you write a journal entry every day.  Just a few words or a wee drawing.  I have been doing it for over a year and a half now, and its been wonderful reading back over that time to remind myself what was happening, no matter how small or insignificant.

It only takes a minute a day but its quite satisfying and if I haven't had any time to craft then at least I feel I have achieved, even if its only one journal entry-as they say, every little counts!

Happy Crafting
Kyla


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi kyla
    It does sound a really good idea I wondered what people did with these journals it's a bit late for this year perhaps I will start next. Lively summery colours
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment