Wednesday 18 September 2013

WOYWW

Hello peeps, I have been away for a couple weeks.  My previous post will explain why and where I have been (it was FABULOUS!!).

So on my still tidy desk (I know, I have crafted honest...I have just been making sure I put stuff away after...a bit of a novel concept for me !!) is a plaster candle holder of a  green man I have had for YEARS hanging on the wall-so I decided to finally paint him up.

My "Man Bites Dog" cards this weeks are 'Angry General Runs Off With Teen!!!'...well, not much I can say to that, but I bet certain newspapers over here would love a story like that!!

So, if you'd like a legal snoop at desks all over the globe, then please pop over to the lovely Julia's blog  here

Happy crafting

Kyla
 



11 comments:

  1. Fab to see you and your tidy desk, love those cards as always. Glad you had a great time at the wedding. Take care Zo xx 78

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading about your brother's wedding! Their cake was fabulous, I particularly enjoyed the steam venting from the top!! Loved the framed map and scrabble tiles too, just my cup of tea :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 58 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab wedding! Sounds like a very fun day and so out of the ordinary, which is a good thing! Can't wait to see what becomes of the green thingy. And I love the frame behind the card! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me have a snoop around your lovely creative crafty place.

    Have a great week

    Candace #60

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are fun...better then a fortune cookie. Be well Thanks for the peek #92 Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your green man! I have never seen those cards, and that was funny..Sad, but not too weird of a sentence unfortunately. Enjoy the week ahead!! Winnie#83

    ReplyDelete
  7. He will look great :-) Thank you for my snoop around your desk :-D

    HAPPY WOYWW 124

    IKE in Greece #49 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got side-tracked reading about the wedding, sounds like it was a wonderful day. Love your Green Man! Helen 22

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kyla
    I am looking forward to seeing your candle holder all painted up so I will be back to see what you do
    Have a great day today and a wonderful weekend
    Ria #61

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love visiting you and seeing "what's in the cards" this time 'round. Too fun. That's quite the candle holder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw the Green Man at a festival earlier this year, bet he'd love a candle of himself! Hugs. Pam#48

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment