Saturday 26 October 2013

A devil of a card

Hello peeps I hope you are well.  I have decided to make a few 'spookyish' cards and this is the first with the bombshell stamps.  I made a mask for the eyeball and stamped the flame over it and coloured it with promarkers.


I coloured some of TH tiny attachers with ink and used them to attach the layers.
My free photo editing software (Picasa) seems to be playing up and wont allow me to rotate pictures so I can only apologise if you are reading this in public and are now getting strange looks as you cock your head to the side to see the picture!!

I thought I would enter this into the Simon Says Challenge which can be found here 

If you are in the UK I hope the weather over the next 48 hrs treats you well....the storm has already hit here in the South West...wet and wild!
Happy crafting
kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!!! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment