Sunday 20 October 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 5

Hello peeps, well today is the last catchup day of my CC102.

As usual, I don't have many of the products (goodness knows how, since I have an entire room stuffed to the rafters full of craft stash!!) so I wasn't able to do all the techniques, but I did manage a few with 'different' supplies and some workarounds!



These are my favorite three techniques from left to right: faux rust, vintage shabby and tarnished silver.


The vintage rust was difficult to reconstruct but I did have some shabby shutters distress embossing powder to I mixed this with various different grades of other powders to create this rusted finish-I must admit I really liked how this one turned out.


The tarnished silver was similar to a technique I already use so it gave me an opportunity to develop this a bit more.

It was a great online course and has given me a host of new techniques and triggered my experimental mojo once again!

If you did the course, I hope you too enjoyed it and fingers crossed Tim and Mario do a CC103 soon!!!

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

2 comments:

  1. great tags, I haven't signed up for this yet, but may still do so, as the first one was such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that tarnished silver. Where did you get those nice die-cut keys from?

    ~Kate~

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment