Sunday 9 March 2014

365 March Challenge

Hello peeps, are you having a nice weekend?
Over here in the southwest UK we have had the first dry and sunny weekend since Christmas-wow, it certainly makes a difference to how you feel-after 3 months on seemingly non stop rain it really does lift the spirits.

Only a quick update, but I am actually upto date with my 365 challenge over on the fabulous Kate Cranes blog.

I used my white dylusion spray through a stencil and added a few scribbled circles over it.
I am not sure whether to add some more decoration (I used my drunk mad march hare last year! He may have to come out again).  I will probably decide as the month progresses.

Right, off to bring in the washing.  Funny how small things can lighten the heart-the first wash on the line this year, it makes such a difference than drying it on airers around the house!!!

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to be able to dry washing outside again! We didn't get much dried last summer so let's hope this is a taste of things to come!
    Cup and saucer? What a waste of washing up!! Tho I do tend to use bone china mugs! A girl has to have some decorum you know!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment