Friday 11 April 2014

A card fit for a film star

Hello peeps, finally it's the weekend!  Hurrah, it has been a long time coming this week!

For the past couple of weeks I have been run down with a chest infection, sore throat and cold-there is certainly a lot of it about at the moment, but I have the added problem that with RA I have a compromised immune system so things like this tend to hit me hard and takes a lot longer to recover-but its the weekend so a medicinal whiskey is in order!!

As I mentioned in an earlier post I have a stash of wall paper I need to use up so have set myself a challenge to make some cards from it.

Here is next one I made.



This was a wallpaper border of Marilyn Monroe which I matted and layered onto red and black card.

I added some Tim Holtz film strip across the top and bottom of the card and voila! Another card finsihed.

Happy Crafting

Kyla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment