Wednesday 23 July 2014

WOYWW

Oh my, I cannot believe it's Wednesday again!!
So what am I blethering on about?  Well, every Wednesday about 100 of us (I know it's amazing and has been going on for 5 years!!) all across the globe show what is on our workdesks....simples!

The queen of the desks is Julia and all the deets can be found here.

So on my desk this week is my 365 journal. I am trying to get ahead of the game and at least start my August pages!  The paler sheet is being cut out for the daily writing I thought I would use a circular die to represent a beach ball. 
Also on the right side of the desk is a sheet of music and a retro radio that I cut out of a magazine, I thought it would go with the music sheet but I am not sure of the layout yet,

My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Fake Lawyer Strikes Angry Blonde'!  Not cheerful but cannot wait to see the local headlines!!

So if you fancy a legal snoop at desks around the globe then feel free to join us and pop over to Julia's desk...we are a friendly bunch!!

Happy Crafting

Kyla
 

15 comments:

  1. I like to get a head start on things at times because you never know what will arise at the last minute. Happy woyww Jill #16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vivid colous... Very ... Now in this heat wave we are having.
    Keep ahead of the game ... Good idea I have finally caught up with my DLP journal and intend to stay that way
    Have a good week
    Janet @13

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous bright colours, Kyla!! Good to get ahead with things.. must tell myself that more often. Helen 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WOYWW Kyla, a lovely colourful journal page waiting for your artwork...have fun whatever you decided. Cheers RobynO#22

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colours. Hot and textured and delicious! #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get a chance to comment on the MBD cards about the Mayor...well applicable for a Canadian city currently. And I'm perfectly sure that these cards are prophetous (if that's a word). Love the colours youve chosen for August of course, the brighter the better for me, but as always, am amazed at your ingenuity..the beach ball idea would never have occurred!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 365 is a big committment, I dont know if I could do it
    Bridget #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours to start off the page. I think you are very brave to do the 365.
    Happy crafting and have a great week, Angela x #44

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colors! Bright and cheerful! You have quite the commitment and sounds like you're staying on top of it! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #57

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the man bites dog cards, always something interesting with them. Lots of warm colors for your August page. That's definitely the way to go! Judy #71

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely start to the pages there - great bright colours.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #10

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such vivid fabulous colours. Look forward to seeing it done, hope this warmth finding you well. Thanks for sharing. Take care Zo xx 55

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bright colors that you've used. What is the deck of cards called? It looks like it would be fun to make up headlines --- love the one you came up with.

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (65)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kay, they are called "Man Bites Dog", its a card game...Janet fairythoughts says they sell them still where she works! Not sure if you can get them where you are though. These were from a charity shop!

      Delete
  14. Always good to get a headstart and August is just around the corner. Some crazy ladies are getting ready for Xmas!!! Can you believe it??
    Sandra @1

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment