Sunday 9 November 2014

Mens metal card

It is that time of year again when I have very little I can show as I am making Christmas pressies!!

So I thought I would show a card I recently made.  I stamped over some patterned paper, adding some die cut cogs and then used some metal from the ever trusty tomato puree tube which I cleaned, turned inside out and flattened before embossing is by hand with a ten second studio embossing plate.


I then painted it back with acrylic and when dry sanded it back to expose the pattern.
I added the final detail by doodling free hand around the card with a pitt pen, and voila a card perfect for a traveller or a man (lets be honest men are so difficult to make for!).

Right, back to making Christmas presents (and if anyone has a good idea for male presents I can make please leave a comment!).

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment