Monday 12 January 2015

Lip balm holders

 Hello, finally getting through posting all the presents I made for people at Christmas (sorry, I keep trying to mix the posts up with some journaling and cards).

These were an idea I found on Pinterest, they are lip balm holders using some scraps of fabric left over from previous projects, some cotton inside (so they are lined even though the only way you can see the lining is if you take out the balm and peer inside), some thin stabiliser and a D ring.  They don't take too long to knock up and I think they make a really cute stocking filler.  

I also made a bright and cheerful desk calendar (free standing A frame sort-no idea what they are called!).

 Just a couple of small fillers or handy gifts for friends (I even had a male friend who is a cyclist mention they use lip balm on the morning commute to work so I think I need to keep my eye for 'manly' prints so I can make one for him).

A short and sweet update today, happy crafting

Kyla




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment