Friday 20 March 2015

March 365 Journal Challenge


Hello peeps, I realised we are half way through March and I haven't shared my 365 Journal pages for this month!  

I have been following this on Kate Cranes Challenge blog for a few years now and it is great looking back and remembering the various events, big and small that happened.


In case you are wondering the black witches hats are on a Monday and are when I go to my Craft Coven get together-sometimes just a small picture is enough.

I used some gesso in the background as the inks were quite bright and this helped just bring it all together.

Happy crafting

Kyla
 

1 comment:

  1. This is great Kyla. I love the lickle witchey hats.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment