Friday 17 April 2015

Wedding across the pond

I am hoping this is ok to show as this is a card I made my friend in America for his Wedding so hopefully he would have seen it by now!

Josh was my penfriend at school.....we 'met' through a CB Radio magazine (I know, but it was the early 80's!!) and have kept in touch ever since.  Josh recently married Caitlin (hello...waving to you both!) but we were unable to go so I thought I would make them a special card.  The photos from the day looked absolutely wonderful and I wish I could have shared it with them.


Congratulations to you both

Kyla 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyla this is a lovely card. I need some ideas for using up some of the patterned papers that are taking up valuable space and this has inspired me.
    Thank you, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment