Friday 8 May 2015

Home is where the ART is

Though I would share a journal page I did recently.

At the weekend I was away and in the local free paper was an advert that had the coloured paintbrushes on this page.  I am always on the look out for freebies so couldn't resist!

So I decided to create this page.  It was made only from items I keep in my travel journal kit, it forces me to think differently about how I may use a product.


I coloured it with inktense pencils and applied a wet brush over each colour.  I like inktense as they offer a vibrant colour whilst still being able to manipulate the colour.

Happy crafting
Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Manipulation and vibrancy..I should say. You're right too, having jeut a few things to hand forces one to be much more inventive and outside the box-y. You nailed it. Again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remind me of that at the crop when I decant the entire contents of my studio from the car!!!!

      Delete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment