Friday 1 May 2015

Plain and simple card

Thought I would challenge myself to a quick make!
I decided to make a single layer card in under ten minutes.

This is what I came up with



 I made a mask from waste paper by die cutting a large hole in the middle then stamped some script through.  I stamped the seed heads and sentiment and added 3 black pearls for a touch of understated luxury.

Plain and simple and I think is suitable for those difficult occasions when I really 
struggle to find a suitable card.

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love how simple yet effective this is. I've got that seed head stamp, this is a great way to use it. Fab. Hugs, Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kyla, it works so well. I often find CAS cards some of the most difficult to make as they sometimes look as though something is missing but this has it all.
    Thanks for the visit and happy stamping, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment