Saturday 6 June 2015

New stash with a local vibe

 Hi, just a quick update of 3 lovely craft items I picked up locally.

The fancy fibres was from http://www.thread58.com/ and I thought the green and heather colours would be perfect for a moorland scene. They are currently based in Old Market but is due to move to Fishponds where she will be able to hold courses too. They have lovely fabric and some amazing African fabric and vintage lace.

The stencil (A4 size) has a lovely typeface and at £2.99 I really could not resist! This is from http://craftandmore.flavors.me/#facebook which is a 3 storey (yep, you read that right) craft shop in the centre of Bristol!  Not much in the way of stamping but some great paints for street art, mixed media, jewellery, general art stash, floristry and wedding favours.

 Finally in the middle is a roll of washi tape. Which I bought in a pop up shop in the Harbour that was advertising our European Green City 2015 status.

This one is Bristol based and features the clifton suspension bridge and of course hot air balloons, two items synonymous with Bristol.

I wasn't expecting to buy anything as I have my eye on some paints but these 3 things were screaming my name so loudly people were starting to stare (and they were all from local shops so it would be rude not to).

Happy crafting

Kyla

1 comment:

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment