Monday 20 July 2015

Cheers

On my last WOYWW I mentioned I have been looking for a bottle stamp for a while and a few of you sent me details of ones that are available in the UK, so a huge thanks for that.

The only bottle item I have are a couple of sheets of peel-offs which I use to make cards like this


The peel-offs are attached to white card and I colour in the image and use a light grey to add some shadow to give it a little depth.  I matted the image onto some left over gold card and the vintage postcard background is yet more of my wallpaper samples!  I added a small amount of raffia to the left of the card (reminds me of the Mateus Rose bottles of my youth!).

Good for male or female cards and add a "congratulations" stamp or peel-off and it works for a variety of occasions.

Happy crafting

kyla
 





2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Mateus...forgotten all about that! you did a lovely job with the peel offs. I will of course, keep my eyes peeled for bottle stamps now...you'll end needing a wheelbarrow for them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like a wheelbarrow for the wine!

      Delete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment