Sunday 23 August 2015

Kimono scrap card

I am trying to use up my stash and scraps so came across some old peel offs I had.

To use them up I decided to put the kimono peel off onto some iridescent paper and used promarkers to colour the tree trunk and cherry blossoms. 


I used a punch to add the bamboo on the right hand side of the card and added the whole piece to a card blank.

All from the scrap box, so at least I have made a start (not that you would know that to look at the scrap box!!)

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla, I know what you mean about using up old stash. I have loads of peel-offs too.
    Must have a think about that one. The card looks lovely. Have a greet week and happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Kyla. Is that the Judikins Kimono stamp? This just reminded me I had it, and it hasn't seen ink for years. Great idea, must give it a try. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shaz, no its an old peel off I had hanging around, love Judikins stamps though

      Delete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment