Sunday 13 September 2015

Bristo Wool Festival Street Art bonanza

 This weekend I went to Bristol Wool Fair at Washpool Farm in Easter Compton.

What I hadn't realised was that it had previously held a VW festival so there was some great street art, a double bonus.




 The detail of this one is amazing, it looks like lace has been used as a stencil.



 Great to see Dave the Agent here (the one on the right is minion Bane and I was lucky enough to get a Free Art Friday version of this, full details can be found here)



 Love Family Guy

 and American Dad

 Just to prove it was a wool festival here are some alpaca's!


 and a couple of displays


and finally my Mum knitting on GIANT needles!!

A great day out and a really good venue.

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

2 comments:

  1. what fun!! I love the one of your Mum with those giant needles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa Haa! Great pics specially the last one!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment