Thursday 4 February 2016

February 365 Challenge

Hello peeps, its almost the weekend!  Woo-hoo!!

Today I thought I would share my latest month in Kate Cranes 365 journal challenge. 
 I have been doing this for years and all it takes is a small drawing or sentence to sum up your day.  Once your months page is prepped it only takes a minute which is why I probably have stuck to this challenge for so long!!

My pages were coloured with TH distress stains then I overlaid a circle stencils and sequin waste which I inked through adding a few stencilled numbers.  I then added some white acrylic with an old gift card and then added the date squares and doodled a border.

I then stamped the month in black ink.  Coloured it with red posca pens and added some red stickles glitter (I bought it over 5 years ago and its STILL going strong!),  I stamped and cut out some hearts and doodled string to turn them into balloons.
There you have it...all 29 days ready for February.

Happy crafting
Kyla
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment