Saturday 11 June 2016

A view from a hill

This is my 4th and final page of the Collabor-ART circle fabric challenge.

My theme was architecture and for this page I dyed some of the fabric the familiar red/orange that the tobacco factory (large building on the right) and Cabots Tower (on the hill in the background) with pro markers (it is not going to be washed so does not need to be permanent) and thread sketched the outline of the hills.


I then used felt pieces to create the coloured houses that adorn several of Bristol's hills.

I was quite pleased how this one turned out and am tempted to frame it rather than bind it into the book I was originally going to make.

Happy crafting

Kyla

1 comment:

  1. ooh Kyla, I love this one it's gorgeous! definitely think it deserves a frame.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment