Friday 11 November 2016

Inktober

 Last month I showed some of the tags I had made for Inktober.
Every October artists all over the globe undertake to complete an ink drawing every day for a month.  Full details can be found here .

Having not taken part before I thought I would keep it simple and decided to concentrate on a quick 2 minute ink pen sketch on a tag featuring the same robot.  

On the website there are a series of 'prompts' such as 'lost' or 'noisy' that you can choose to follow should you wish (I did as it gave me less to think about).


I really enjoyed the challenge to draw every day and they all sit nicely on a ring hanging up above my craft room desk.


Since Boxing day I have also been doing a daily walk (on most days, but not every day as it difficult with the RA when it is in flare) and record it on my Instagram account here.

Is there anything you do every day? 

Happy crafting

Kyla

2 comments:

  1. loving your tags... don't think there is anything I can reveal here i do every day... and certainly nothing exciting enough!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not dying the carpet then eh (sorry did laugh at your update earlier-easily done!)?

      Delete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment