Monday 23 January 2017

Silver cards

 So at the WOYWW crop the lovely ShazSilverwolf brought her dies with her and I cut a TON of these (I tried purchasing the die at the NEC show but none of the stalls had one for sale-good job as now I have lots in different colours!!).


I thought that these would be suitable for both male and female cards (and both silver since they were inspired by Shaz!).
The top one is in silver and on a plain white card.  I am not great at doing plain cards but I think this one works ok.

This one is on holographic card and backed with a slightly metallic grey card with some bradless brads just to add some dimension.

That's it for now,
Happy crafting
Kyla

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyla, thats what I loved about this die- fast and easy cards. I normally struggle to stop throwing stuff onto a card, but these just do it for me on their own. And so many possibilities, just changing the cardstock. Great for mens cards too I thought. So chuffed they work for you too. Hugs, Shaz XxX

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment