Sunday 26 March 2017

Mothering Sunday

Today is Mothering Sunday in the UK (and the clocks went forward so back to darker mornings for a few weeks but lighter evenings).

I made a few cards (for donations at work for charity) using some of my flower fairy toppers.

Not my usual style but I am a bit of a sucker for flower fairies, I think it stems back to having the books as a child.



Quite simple cards but I do like to give a handmade card when I can.


If you are celebrating (or remembering, if your Mum is no longer with you) then I hope you have some lovely memories, and cake, we all need cake on Mothering Sunday!

Happy crafting
Kyla

1 comment:

  1. I am remembering... I adore these cards, I love the flower fairies for the same reason as you; loved the books. have lots of stamps that I rarely use these days (like you, not really my style any more) but can't part with them. have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment