Tuesday 9 May 2017

A little bit of what you love does you good


Following on from my previous post  about crafting being my mental saviour there are a few things I make sure I try to keep up to date with, and they only take a few moments.

As I explained previously I love to abandon art, quite often just a quick sketch on a tag, but the act of making art for me is important.

Another thing I do is I keep a tin where I write down a small snippet, maybe something we did or a joke I heard.  Not every day but most weeks there will be a couple of things.  Then at new years my husband and I sit down and relive all the lovely moments that happened over the past year  (I blogged about it here)


The other crafting thing I like to make time for is my 365 Journal, started by Kate Crane over on her blog, they are a group that do a small journal entry each day.  I have been doing this nearly every day for 4 years and it is fantastic to flick back through and remember things that I have forgotten, still dealing with, or made me smile.

Some small but simple things that bring me pleasure and cost very little.

Happy crafting
Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment