Monday 22 January 2018

Upcycled Cards


I am sure I am not the only one, but I like to upcycle Christmas cards and Calendars rather than just recycle them.  I find it is a great way to use up stash.


I particularly like these London ones, I have used some patterned tissue paper from the White Company (someone passed me their leftover paper) as backing on the first two cards and then used some images from last years calendar that I matt and layered.


I then decided to make an effort to use the large amount of Kraft card blanks I appear to have in my stash and created a series of cards from these too.


So there you have it, some cards ready for next year.  
If you spot a card you sent us then I hope you don't mind it being used rather than recycled.

This year my card sales went to a donation to St Mungoes homeless shelter who operate several centers in Bristol so seemed a fitting charity.

Happy crafting
kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment