Wednesday 28 February 2018

WOYWW


Hump day again and another Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday and I have STUFF on my desk!!

This is my 365 Journal that I complete in the Kate Crane Challenge which is a monthly journal with just a small square a day, a bit like a wee diary.

I tend to be quite inky so I gesso my pages to help stop bleeding though the pages, here I am prepping pages for 2 months (I tend to do a month on one page).



My "Man Bites Dog" cards this week are 'Tough Mob Boss Falls for Bling Dog"-aah sweet!

Also, check out this lovely card and WOYWW badge Julia sent me last week!

Fantastic and such a lovely design (I often wear my brightly coloured WOYWW badge from a few years back to craft shows) that I will enjoy wearing this to craft shows this year, thanks Julia it is brilliant.


So why not join us and bare your desk?  
And if you spot me wearing the badge at a show this year please pop over and say hi!

Happy crafting
Kyla

15 comments:

  1. it's a bit too cold to bare anything today but it's Wednesday so.... great to see "stuff" happening! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the badge design on this new one.
    Good on you completing the Kate Crane diary - hope you manage to never miss one.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the badge. happy to have mine. Anne x #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be wearing my badge to Port Sunlight in May as that's the only show I get to. Love the idea of daily miniature works of art! Keep warm Kyla. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not preparing, of course, but am more than ready for March. Bring it on! ‘Tend to be quite inky’.....bet that was on your school reports at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that if I tried that gessoing pages malarkey, I'd end up sticking myself together!! This is based on my recent attempts at making paper flowers - honestly, it was like a Tommy Cooper sketch.....sigh :-D. Hope you have fun with your journal!
    Hugs LLJ 14 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Kyla. What a lovely little card to go along with your badge. Enjoy wearing it at the shows!!
    Hope you get to meet up with more WOYWWers.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Kyla - had to search on your desk for the last card today! Good to see you crating, might get somethingdone today.......Happy WOYWW Cindy #19

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kyla, love the card & badge. I wear mine when I go to craft shows too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting for my calendar journal to dry a bit! Don't link to Kate any more as I am not on Facebook, neither do Bluebeard and Elizabeth!
    Hugs, Chrisx 23

    ReplyDelete
  11. Years ago I started a daily calendar square with Kate Crane and them moved on to all kinds of art journal groups. Check Kate out every month to see what she is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kyla, I think I would end up glueing myself to the pages! I have my badge too now, so will wear it at craft shows! Have a lovely week Heather #31

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kyla, the badges are lovely and I look forward to wearing mine at the shows, you never know! Happy woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kyla,love to see a finished 365page,I am curious, aren t we all? Have a lovely week,Vicky#6

    ReplyDelete
  15. great looking desk with lots of stuff to look through! the man bite dogs cards make me giggle each week. Sorry I am so late getting around this week but all sorts of things jumped in my way! Vickie #32

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...feel free to leave a comment